Here it is 2008 and I'd thought, that since I am going to be far from family and friends, I'd start a family blog. It also may turn into a venue to vent. Who knows???
It's been a crazy evening - We went to Emily and Shanes for the festivities. We watched Ratatouille for the kids, and Some Jeff Dunahm skits, more for the adults. Naomi didn't go to bed until 10:30 and Sariah wouldn't sleep until an hour later. Crazy kids. We are home now and I thought I'd start early.
New Years Resolutions??? I'd like to loose 25 pounds and be back to pre baby weight. I realize that pre wedding weight of 135 is unattainable at this stage of life. I would also like to get more organized and eliminate clutter.
Well - there's my start to blogging. Don't know how much I'll post, or what I'll write about, we'll just have to see what 2008 holds.
TTFN (Ta ta for now)
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment