Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Naomi!

Today my little girl turns 6. It's hard to believe she's grown up so fast. It seems like yesterday we just brought her home from the hospital. The next day was Thanksgiving and it was nice to go to my dads house and be taken care of for the holiday and I got to relax and play with my new little girl.

One third of her childhood has past and what a wonderful journey she has taken us on so far. I could tell right away that not only she was smart but had her own way of doing things. She rejected both the pacifier and swaddling her first week of life and we knew she was going to have a strong personality. She picked up things both quickly on somethings like letters and writing and other things like potty training she did it when she was good and ready and not a day before.

She has been such a big help when her little sister arrived and I can see how much her sister looks up to her. I can see them being best friends for life.

I am so proud of all of her accomplishments that I could burst if I tried to recount them all.

I can't wait to see what the next 12 yrs of childhood will be like, but I don't want her to hurry too fast getting there?

Love you

No comments: