Putting this together took just over 2 hours with D and I working together on it. I took pictures wheil it was being put together. Yes, it did annoy my husband, but I still thought it should be documented.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Another time honored Christmas Tradition.
Another thing common at Christmas time is there must be some item for at least one child that requires assembly before it can be placed by the tree. A doll house, a bicycle, or in our case for this year a kitchen. It was the one thing the girls REALLY wanted for Christmas, but Santa has been hit by the recession, so we weren't sure they were going to get it. But Santa called in a bunch of elves and they all chipped in and got them a really cute kitchen and a bunch of accessories.
Putting this together took just over 2 hours with D and I working together on it. I took pictures wheil it was being put together. Yes, it did annoy my husband, but I still thought it should be documented.




Putting this together took just over 2 hours with D and I working together on it. I took pictures wheil it was being put together. Yes, it did annoy my husband, but I still thought it should be documented.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment