Well, this year started out pretty good, we spent 3 weeks out west, we did some decorating, and Naomi is doing well in school. We also switched dance studios and that's going really well. Not overly thrill about their costume choices, but over all it's going well. But the last month or so has not been good. I don't know what next year will have in store for us, but I pray it's better than the last couple of months.
Good bye 2009, I don't think I will miss you much.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I hope that everything is ok. You know I am always here if you ever need to "talk." I miss the old BBC days where we could vent. Feel free to send a message if you ever need to!
I felt similarly about bidding farewell to 2009. I hope you're doing okay...homesickness is brutal :(
Post a Comment