Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Blogaversary to me!

Today is my 2nd blogaversary. And I thought I would review last years resolutions and write out next years

Since I spend so much time taking care of the family, I need to take better care of me. This involves loosing weight, getting out more, expanding my hobbies,


I did work on a few hobbies this year and I lost 10 lbs near the end of the year.  Now that I take D to work and Naomi to school, I have the car and I can get out more.  So, This one gets an N for Needs Improvement.

Get a schedule going for the kids and I and stick to it.
Complete Fail

Not let my laundry take over my life.
I am great for a while, and then I get sick of doing it for a couple days and I have a ton to do again.  Definitely needs improvement.

Potty Train Sariah
Except for night time I'll give myself a E for excellent.  She potty trained herself in 3 days.
Accept the things I can not change.

Not go off track from my menu plan even on the days I don't want to cook.
Also a big old NEEDS IMPROVEMENT.  We are great for a while and then we fall back to eating out again.  Though, I see dramatic improvement for 2010, since D is on a low carb diet and it's a hard diet to eat out/

Go through all the boxes in my garage and get rid of most of it, and organize the rest.
Another COMPLETE FAIL.  Actually the garage looks worse then it did last year.  I will have it done this year.  D doesn't want another winter w/o a garage.

Get to Church on time every Sunday.
Definitely improved there.  There are still a few times we are late, but I would say most of the time we are on time.

Next years goals

Finish projects I started last year and didn't finish

Read the Scriptures daily.  I also want to read the Bible, Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants in a year.

Clean out the Garage

Stay on top of housework and Laundry

Hopefully this year will be more successful.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Happy Blogaversary Jenny! I have a question? Has your blog been private? This is the first time in awhile that I have seen a post from you, but when looking through your blog, I see that you have been posting a lot. Idk how I could have missed it...Happy to read about your family again. Love the Christmas pics of the girls. They are so beautiful. I love their long hair!! Look forward to reading more.

Donna/Ellie said...

Hey me too me too! I don't know where all these posts came from...on my blog roll it never updated :(