Sunday, January 3, 2010

First Day in Primary

Today was Sariah's first day in Primary at church.  She's been in nursery for the last 2 yrs and is now old enough to be in primary and has been VERY excited about it for months.  I was a little worried. Most kids look forward to it, but as soon as they realize there are no toys and snacks reality kicks in and they revolt.  Turns out she did really well and enjoyed it.  The only problem she had is when the little boy behind her kept pulling on her seat and got hurt.  A couple minutes on my lap and she was ready to sit with her class.  My little girl is growing up so fast.  I am so proud of her.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Glad the transition went well. I've never had one revolt, but I've seen it. I don't have a new Sunbeam this year (after 2 years in a row of them), but I do have one who'll be old enough for Nursery next month. EEK!