Sunday, August 10, 2008

I think. finally. . .

That I am feeling better. I still have my cough that I've had for 2 months straight, but I am feeling my energy level returning. I've spent the last week trying to get my home cleaned up after two months of just doing the bare minimum. Yuck.

D and I got the girls rooms cleaned and organized. I am hoping that we can instill upon them the need to keep things cleaner. I am thinking a chore chart. Both girls already help setting the table and Naomi LOVES to fold the dish towels. She even puts them away. Sariah loves to help w/ the laundry. So I think it's time to take their desires to help out and run with it. Might as well take advantage of it while they're young, because you never know what the teen years will bring.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Let us know how the chore chart works out. I'd love to start something like that too!