We are fully potty trained during the day. I have not changed a diaper, pooppy or wet, in the last 5 days. She wants to wear panties to bed tonight, so we'll see how things go. I will set out a clean pair of jammies and sheets just in case.
I got a waterproof mattress pad for A's bed and for the first few nights she just slept on the bottom fitted sheet with a couple of blankets on top (minimized the bedding so it would be easier to change if she had an accident). But she has not had an accident yet!
2 comments:
I got a waterproof mattress pad for A's bed and for the first few nights she just slept on the bottom fitted sheet with a couple of blankets on top (minimized the bedding so it would be easier to change if she had an accident). But she has not had an accident yet!
YAY Sariah! I'm so proud and so envious :)
Post a Comment