Monday, May 18, 2009

She's not a baby anymore. . .

She's THREE!!! Wow, where has the time gone. Three years ago today, the doctor put her in my arms and we were so amazed buy all the thick, dark brown, hair. She was perfect. This year you've grown and changed so much, shedding all vestiges of babydom. We are so proud of your recent accomplishments especially potty training and buttoning your own shirts. Three years later you have seemed to strike a balance between wanting to be your own person and wanting to do everything your sister does. I love you my dear, you have brought so much joy into our lives. At one point I wasn't sure I was going to get to raise you, but I am blessed to be your mommy. What will three bring you?






Birth story can be found on last yrs blog here http://randomramblingofaragingraven.blogspot.com/2008/05/2-yrs-ago-today.html

6 comments:

connie said...

Happy belated birthday Sariah! Your mommy has every reason to be proud of you you are an amazing little girl!

Janet said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday Sariah! She is so adorable! I also love your header. The girls looks so cute and so big! I love watching them grow! Yay for potty training!

Lara said...

Happy BIrthday Sariah! You are such a doll! She looks just like your husband in the newborn pictures! I'm confused though, why weren't you sure you were going to get to raise her?

Jenny/Moravia said...

Lara - it was that time when I was hemmorhaging 3 wks post partum. When you are bleeding so bad you need a transfusion you wonder and pray you get to stay around and raise your kids.

Donna/Ellie said...

Happy THREE years Sariah!

Mel said...

Happy birthday, Sariah (a couple of days late;)