Yes, I know it's only Oct 30th. In PA you are assigned days for trick or treating and today was ours. D took the girls up and down our street and found only a few houses passing out candy. There are at least 20 kids at Naomi's bus stop so we bought lots of candy. We had our porch light on, but not a single trick or treater. What a bummer. We seriously did not need to eat all of that candy ourselves. I miss it when everyone celebrated on the same day!
Naomi's school didn't even really celebrate Halloween. They did have a pumpkin festival and the parents brought treats made of pumpkin. I brought Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. The kids showed us their projects for the month and then sang some songs. We all had a lot of fun.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment