Or why I just want to skip it all and go straight to January.
October
1st - My sister's anniversary
3rd & 4th - LDS General Conference
9th & 12th - Fall break (No School)
11th and 18th - Practice for Primary Presentation
13th - Primary Meeting
14th - Picture day
15th - Stake Primary Meeting
20th - Practice for Primary Program
23rd - My 10th Anniversary
24th - MD Ren Fest
25th - Primary Program
27th - Ward Halloween Party
28th - Ward Council
30th - Fall festival at school/Trick or Treating
Nov
1st - Primary meeting
3rd - Girls activity day end of year recognition
10th - My dad's birthday
12th - General Primary Meeting in Philly
14th - Primary Activity
15th - Teaching the lesson in Primary
23rd - Naomi's Birthday
26th - Thanksgiving
December
1st - Primary Dinner
3rd - MILs Birthday
5th - Ward Christmas Party
20th - Lesson in Primary
24/25 Christmas
28th - BILs Birthday
31st New Years Eve
I am sure my December calendar will fill up more as I get closer to December, as I am sure there is school stuff going on. We also have dance every Wednesday night. I am exhausted just writing that. Is it January yet?
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Goodness, I can see why you are exhausted. I would be afraid to write out my schedule too, although it might make me rethink some of my commitments!!
I won't even try to write a to do list, I give you credit for being so organized. It made me feel tired reading it Good luck.
Post a Comment