Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

It's been 10 yrs and boy what an adventure! It was a beautuful, crisp autumn day, and clear blue skies. In that time we've moved 5 times in 2 states, bought a house, put D through school, went through the highs and lows financially, and had 2 beautiful daughters who are our joy and frustration. It's been a bumping ride, but I am glad I got to go through it with my husband, I can't imagine going through this w/ anyone else.

Tonight I actually got a date night!!! One of D's friends and her husband game out so we can all go to Ren Fest in the morning and they offered to watch the girls for a couple of hours. So, D's oringinal plan was to take me to this little cafe that sells deserts, but we got there too late so we went to the Olive Garden. It was nice to go out w/o the girls for a change. We hadn't had a date night since we moved to Pennsylvania. It was a great anniversary!

Photobucket

No comments: