Friday, April 10, 2009

Sariah and the Potty.

Sariah is going to drive me insane w/ this whole potty training thing. She won't pee in the potty. But - she'll announce she needs to go, sit on it for a few seconds, announce she is done and says she wants to wash her hands. Her timing suggests using it as an excuse to get of something a la going to bed, or to wash her hands when we are dinning out, even though her hands are clean. Also don't say go pee pee in the potty, that actually upsets her. I know she's not going to graduate in diapers, but this is getting frustrating!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Janet said...

I know it is so frustrating and I am sorry! Kade is FINALLY able to go on the potty now, and is SEMI-potty trained...He definitely uses it as an excuse which drives me crazy, and he has to pee every time we change locations like a dog marking his territory...We still struggle with the whole poop on the potty thing. He mostly waits until we put a diaper on him at night. I guess we better bite the bullet soon and take him out of diapers at night...Not looking forward to that one. Anyways, I don't want to patronize you by saying annoying cliched sentences that don't really help...Just wanted you to know that I know your pain and am thinking of you!