Analese has just started with the "why not?" when I tell her no. YIKES!
If you think THAT is annoying, wait for them to start telling you "No."I've had to make it a rule in my house that 1. You can't say no to Mommy. 2. You can't ask WHY, just say "Yes, Mama," and DO it.Haha... I can't believe I had to make up this rule!!!
LOL one of my most unfavorite stages!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Analese has just started with the "why not?" when I tell her no. YIKES!
If you think THAT is annoying, wait for them to start telling you "No."
I've had to make it a rule in my house that 1. You can't say no to Mommy. 2. You can't ask WHY, just say "Yes, Mama," and DO it.
Haha... I can't believe I had to make up this rule!!!
LOL one of my most unfavorite stages!
Post a Comment