So September seemed to have slipped right by me and I didn't even post last month.
It's been busy. Preschooling Naomi and a little bit with Sariah, and we've been house hunting. It looks like we've found a place. If all goes well we'll close in Dec. Right now it's being remodeled and we have a say in picking out basic colors and how we want it done. It's a 3 bdrm 2 bath and a full basement. It's almost done - no cieling, but we are thinking of starting over, removing the paneling and putting in a wood laminate on the floor. The yard is good sized and fenced. I will be nice to get into a house finally.
I've also been obsessed w/ the whole political process. I get this way every 4 years. This year I've been doing my reading online rather than magazines. The joys of the internet. :)
Now it's October - my favorite month of the year. I LOVE Halloween. Normally we decorate but our town home won't let us decorate much. Next year we'll go all out in the house. I also love the cold crisp weather of fall. Another reason I love October - our Anniversary. This year we'll be celebrating year 9.
Now I just need to get 2 princess costumes - it's a change from cats :)
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I love October too! I love the real Fall weather starting, and Halloween, and comfy sweaters :)
Post a Comment