I have a spoon gremlin tied to where ever I live - he must follow me - even to Pennsylvania. My spoons keep disappearing. Just the teaspoons mind you, I still have all my tablespoons. Out of the 16 I bought I only have 5 left. I know I am not throwing them away and I check the girls yogurt cups for spoons when they get thrown out, but nothing seems to stop them from vanishing. They don't make this style anymore so now I have to go buy a brand new set that won't match the old ones.
It's also time to get a new set of glasses - I am down to 4 of 12.
Most people have sock gremlins I have spoon gremlins.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
LOL! My mom has a steak knife gremlin, and my dad has a cereal bowl gremlin. It must be a PA thing.
I'm sorry but that's hilarious! Some day a pile of spoons you will find :)
Haha! It's socks and hairbands for me! Good luck catching the gremlin!
I think I caught him at my house too, but I think he likes my forks!!! maybe he is resaling them to make some money. heheh hope you catch the little vermon.
Post a Comment