Monday, June 1, 2009
A 6"x6" box
I made a mistake when I ordered some chair rail for the girls rooms, and didn't get enough. So, I ordered 2 more pieces on line. I really only needed one, but I decided not to take any more chances and ordered two. I also ordered a few other things to get the free shipping. The shipping of two 8ft boards was almost as much as the minimum for the free shipping, so I thought I might as well get a few things we could use rather then paying the same out for shipping. I got some garden rakes for the girls, some curtains for the master bath, and a .77 draw knob for Sariah's night stand. They sent all the stuff but the chair rail in one box and a few days later I got a small 6in square box from Lowes. Did I, or D order something I forgot about? Nope - inside the box was TWO parking systems - AKA a tennis ball on a string that you hang up in the garage to keep you from hitting the back wall. In the box was my invoice for two chair rails, 8 ft long. Someone in shipping REALLY screwed that one up. I called, complained, I am now into the 2nd month into this project that was supposed to be done 2 wks ago. I had to ship the package back to them before they would send me my rails. I just got an email letting me know they are on their way. I hope I get everything done before my dad gets here at the end of the month. I am still crabby about this. I hope to have it finished this weekend. I HOPE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Goodness, someone must have been smoking crack! I would have been so irritated too! Hope they come quickly and you can get your work done!
Post a Comment