Sunday, June 21, 2009
Our little escape artist
We've been keeping our newest resident in the bathroom at night I left the window open thinking there is no way that she'd try to escape. She's been barely mobile, so no worries right? Before I went to bed, I went in to check on her only to discover she wasn't there. I called D, and he looked out the window and found her in the flower book under the living room window. Just, sitting there hoping we'd find her and let her back in. No longer leaving the windows open.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Sounds like you guys need some screens for the window. That way you can get some fresh air, and kitty can't escape... but she CAN climb. We had a cat who loved to "Garfield it" hanging on the screen door, lol.
Post a Comment