Thursday, June 18, 2009

I caved

So, after saying for two days that I have no intention of keeping the kitten. We are keeping her. The Humane Society said they would have to put her to sleep because of the conjuctivitus. It's cleared up so much, just by putting warm compresses on her eyes. One eye doesn't seem to be having anymore trouble, and the other is looking better. So, I just couldn't let her put it to sleep. She's has used the litter box, so that's a good sign. She's already taken over the house. Her favorite spot is on the back of the couch, or around your neck. Half the time you hardly hear her meow. I will call the vet in the morning to get her in for a check up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww... :D I love kitties. I wish my husband wasn't allergic. :(

Janet said...

Aw, fun! Maybe she will become a very lovely member of the family! Hope the check up goes well!