Monday, June 15, 2009
Kindergarten Registration
This morning was our appointment to register Naomi for school. I went in w/ a list of questions, because I am very confused. As I grabbed the folder that had all the info I would need in it, out fell a note card that had a name and a phone number. The guy I talked to when I popped in last month and the guy I spoke to on the phone was the same person!!! I was pissed. So, I go in the building and guess what? He's called in sick! I am sure he was. The lady who did register us, had no idea what I would need to help Naomi in school, and suggested that when we were done to go over to the school and talk to the reading specialist directly. So, after dealing w/ two bored children we went over to the school. The office said she wasn't in, and was actually rather annoyed that I was there and that someone from the admin office had sent me. They took my name and number and of course she hasn't called me. I also discovered that there is no point in homeschooling because this guy is over homeschooling for our district and I no longer want anything to do w/ him. Ugh, I just want to cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Man, I am so sorry for all that you are dealing with! That is definitely super frustrating. I know you have been looking forward to Naomi starting school for a long time. It really might be a good choice to home school her though. Gosh, Idk what to tell you, but I hope everything gets much better!
Post a Comment