Monday, August 3, 2009
Another year older
Today, I am celebrating my 7th anniversary of turning 29. It was a great day as far as birthdays go. First, D took the day off so I got to sleep in this morning. Then, I went to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, by myself. Literally by myself. Turns out no one sees movies at noon on a Monday. So, I was the only one in the theater. It was pretty cool. I could get up and stretch 1/2 way, and not bother anyone. LOL! Came home and when the girls got up from their naps we went to Outback for dinner, and came home and had an ice cream cake. I wonder what 36 will bring?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Happy Belated! I'm not sure which is better: having the theater all to yourself, or watching that movie crammed into a theater full of people dressed as witches and wizards ;-)
Post a Comment