Thursday, August 20, 2009
The end of Jump Start
Jump Start ended today. It's been a good two weeks in that Naomi enjoyed herself, it's been a bad one in that extracting information from the school has been very frustrating. I was supposed to get a packet of important info, but that didn't happen, and I had to call to find out when to send her to the bus, when to pick her up and who is her teacher. I also JUST NOW found out that Kindergarten is FULL DAY! WTH!!! I was so tired after talking to the office I called the super intendant. It's a very small district (1 elementary and 1 HS) She apologized for all the mix ups and misunderstandings. This district and I have not gotten off to a very good start. Tomorrow they are having a back to school bash, I will be there. Hopefully I can pin down her teacher and get some more info. I was really upset today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment