Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Day Out

Today Judy and I took the girls to the Children's Museum at the Gateway in Salt Lake City. It was insanely crazy. There was a large school group or daycare that was also there. So Judy and went about nuts trying to keep track of the girls. Every 5 minutes it was a head count. Eventually we just put them in the small kiddies retreat (even though our oldest girls didn't really qualify) And hung out there until it was time for lunch. We then walked up to the food court and had lunch. we got home just in time for my friend to take her girls to swim lessons while my girls took a nap. Another friend stopped by to say hi for a little but and wanted to know if I was going to be at church. My throat is starting to feel a little scratchy. I hope I am not coming down w/ anything.













Photobucket

No comments: