Monday, March 2, 2009

Ok, so I know . . .

That spring is still a few weeks away, but it's MARCH. March conjures up thoughts of warmth, spring, and planting. This year March has come in like a Lion, and the petty storm we got yesterday that melted before noon, was just a warm up to todays blizzard.

The girls are excited because, it's been a pretty dry winter with little accumulation to sled and build snowman. But, Mother Nature had her chance and now it's time to move on to warmer weather. I even bought Easter dresses, that's how ready I am for spring time.

I know AZ is going to be warm when we go there next week. I hope Utah has nice weather too, and then it will be April when it we get back and it had been be warm!





Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been pretty warm here in Utah. I hope it stays that way! I'm so ready for spring too!!!

Janet said...

Gracious! I can't believe the dumping of snow so many of y'all are getting! Lucky you that you get to go to warm weather and leave it behind!