Sunday, March 8, 2009
Friend Finder on Facebook
Ever use friend finder on Facebook? You can click on a name to see you mutual friends. For the most part these friend suggestions fall into the same groups. College, Church, High School or one of the 3 internet groups I belong to. BUT, every now and then I get some different combinations. Recently I have had 3 unusual ones. One friend from my Liberal Mormon group noticed I was friends w/ someone we both knew in college. Another day I saw a friend in high school and a friend from the same Liberal group added the same friend the same day. Then today, which prompted me to write this thread. A friend suggestion had 2 mutual friends. One was a friend from college and the other was a church friend. Talk about a small world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment