Today was a great day to catch up w/ old friends and meet new friends. Today I met some of the members from my liberal LDS group for lunch. We met at Gardner Village for lunch. We were seriously outnumbered in the parent to teacher ratio. Naomi and one of the little girls only a month younger then her hit it off great. After lunch we went to feed the ducks and went to the candy store for a free sample of fudge. I'd say for 13 children in a candy store they did really well. The only bad thing is that is was really cold. So much for spring in Utah.
Then we came home and took a nap to get ready for our next outing. We were having dinner at some friends from high school house. It was good to see them again and catch up on old times and fill in the last 18 yrs since graduation. But so sad to see the effects of cancer on my friend. But it was a great visit and our daughters, though 5 yrs apart, hit it off great. They had so much fun. I pray I can see her the next time I come back to Utah.
No comments:
Post a Comment