Friday, March 13, 2009

Sharks and Rays, and Turtles - OH MY!

This morning we got up and went to the Aquarium. It was an hour drive to get there, so we had lunch first. We went to the resturant attached to the aquarium. It was expensive, at $18 bucks for adults and 1/2 that for kids over 3. Luckily Sariah was free. The food was dry and only sei impressive for the price. The view on the other hand. We had the best table to view the shark tank. Like practically touching it. So they girls enjoyed that. Then we walked through the exibits. Not too bad, and the girls had fun. Then we went on a train ride that went through part of the Zoo portion of the park. Then we hit the gift shop where grandma spoiled and bought two plush clown fish, a shark and a sting ray. The girls plan on acting out "Finding Nemo" We need a Dori though. At home we have a Jelly Fish. I hope I can get this production on tape.

Then we passed out on the drive home, rested a bit, and had dinner. Bed time was better. I put Naomi in grandma's bed, and that seemed to do better for sleeping. They were both out by 9pm. So a much better night. They were still up at 6am though. :(
During our time in SL dad wants to have the girls spend the night at his place, so maybe I'll get to sleep in that day. :)

The rest of the weekend will be low key, some shopping tomorrow, church on Sunday, and landry and packing to get ready for the next leg of our trip on Tuesday.

Time for bed, I am so so tired. I am very cranky when I am tired.

TTFN




Photobucket

No comments: