Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Shopping
Today my dad took the girls shopping for new dresses. He does like to spoil the girls, and dresses and books are two things he likes to indulge them with. Today we went to the mall and checked out a few stores before Naomi found THEE dress. She really knows what looks good. Then we went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch - no desert though :( But, I think I was too full to even attempt it. MAN was it filling. Either that or I can't eat as much anymore. Then we went to a different mall to pick up the same dress only in Sariah's size. Then came home. Naomi still isn't feeling her best. I hope she gets better soon.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I wanna know where you got them!! They are soooooooooo cute!
I got them at Dillards.
Post a Comment