Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane!





We are finally on the plane. After an 1 hour 1/2 drive to Baltimore and another 1 1/2 wait after we got checked it, we are finally in the air. The girls have been so good. Right now they are drawing, while I type this.
Why is it that being a passanger in a car automatically puts every one asleep EXCEPT the children. I was about ready to pass out but the girls stayed wide awake. Which, in all honesty, I am glad. Now they'll sleep on the plane. At least I hope they will. The plane left BWI at 4:45pm EDT and will arrive in PHX at 8:20pm. Is PHX on MST or PDT? Could make an interesting discussion for another day. Any way, they are 3 hours earlier then PA 6 mos out of the year. So, hopefully they'll be just plain exhausted.
Ok, I am going to stop typing now. It's a bumpy ride, and I am getting nauseous.

We are up in the air again, after a brief stop in Detroit. Lots of passangers got off and lots got on. It's 4 hours and 20 minutes to Phoenix. It's going to be a long trip. Just prior to our stop in Detroit, the girls fell asleep for maybe 30 mins. When we landed they woke up, and who knows if they'll go back to sleep.
I HOPE SO!

They fell asleep as we were flying over New Mexico, woke up crying an hour an half later as we began descent, they cried almost the whole way into Phoenix. When we got there we found our ride to my MILs house. She has Exectue Car pick us up, instead of a cab, so we got to ride in a Lincoln Town and Country. Nice car. We got in, said hello and went to bed. From door to door we've been traveling for 12 hours. Hope they sleep well tonight

Photobucket

No comments: