Tuesday, March 17, 2009
More flying
Today we flew from Phoenix to Salt Lake City. I think I am getting a hang of going through security. Bring as little as possible and have the kids wear easy to put on shoes. The flight was pretty short as flights go. Just an hour and a half. Of course the girls didn't nap, though Sariah was falling asleep as we were descending. SO, I tried to keep her awake. When we got our luggage I noticed an 8in slice in my suitcase. Their solution and "comperable suitcase" or a $50 travel voucher. Not sure what the heck I'd do w/ that. And the torn suitcase is part of a rather nice 5 piece set. Sooo not happy. Then we went to pick up the car. That was a hassle as well. We finally got to the Olive Garden where my family was waiting for almost an hour. Sariah slept on my lap the whole time. When we got to my friends house where we were staying, bot girls were wide awake and playing w/ their friends. We finally got all the girls in bed around 10pm. Time to crash and say GOOD NIGHT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Wishing you continued safe travels and fun with family! :)
That's too bad about your suitcase :( Hope you're having fun on your vacation, though!
Post a Comment