When it comes to this confection I am extremely picky. I know a lot of people LOVE Godiva, but I don't care for it. I love Dove and Lindt. If I had to pick between Hershey's or Nestle, I'll take a Nestle. Shhhh - Don't tell the people in the next town over from where I am. Scandalous.
When I am baking I love Calebaut - a nice belgium chocolate. When i am doing a lot of baking I'll buy it in a 11lb block. Yes, they come that big. The last time I bought one that size for when i made my sisters wedding cake back when I just barely found out I was pregnant with Sariah. Someday I'll do that much baking again.
Box of chocolates? I don't like anything that has maple, coconut or coffee flavors on the inside. I also can't stand cordial cherries. A box of chocolate cover caramels make me very happy.
IF I feel like totally indulging I'll buy a bag of Lindt milk chocolate truffles. Sometimes I can find a bag of all white and I'll buy that too.
I thought about finding pictures of my favorite chocolates, but that would only make me want them more. And, I really do want to loose weight.
Enjoy for me :)







2 comments:
Wow! I, on the other hand, prefer the coconuts to caramels, and adore cordial cherries. I also love chocolate with almonds in it- Hershey bars. I also like Hershey syrup in milk. Other than that, I'm not a big fan of chocolate. I think it's a bit overrated.
I would much prefer flowers for V-day. :D
You seriously make my chocolate craving worse. I love Dove (but I also love Godiva). For me, the darker the better. I love those very high percentage cocoa bars. It is really my only vice. I don't drink coffee or caffeine. Chocolate does it for me!
Post a Comment