Another problem we are having is that somehow she inherited one of my neurotic behaviors. The covers MUST be strait, even, and balanced for me to sleep. I don't know how I could have taught that to her, so she must have inherited it. But if her covers are even slightly wrinkled she kicks them off and starts screaming hysterically. You have to try several times before the covers meet her approval. The other night she made her daddy hold the covers in place while she tossed and turned trying to find a comfy spot.
We've traded not wanting to sleep with her sister to wanting the covers absolutely perfect before she'll go to sleep. I hope the funny farm allows for access otherwise you'll know when I am there because I will have stopped posting.







3 comments:
Your kid is weird, haha. ;)
I don't get into my bed half the time, we just sleep on top of the made bed with a throw blanket.
Why don't you just let her sleep on the floor? She seems happier that way and as long as she's in her room, does it matter where she sleeps right now?
Wow Jenny hang in there! What a character she is. I will cross my fingers that she settled into some sort of routine before you pull all your hair out!
LOL! Children...so frustrating, but so funny, too. I'm hoping that she finally starts sleeping for you! :)
Post a Comment