It started out w/ MUCH screams and wailing. You'd think I was torturing her. Well, in her mind I probably was, because she wasn't w/ her sister. Eventually she finally stopped screaming, but I had to put my head down next to her so she could squeeze my neck. After an hour, I was getting stiff and sore, and had to go to the bathroom, so I told her I'd be back. Yep, she was still awake. I went in to check on Naomi and SHE was out cold. So, in my attempt to get one to sleep the other fell asleep. I didn't go back, but 20 minutes later Sariah is finally asleep. This is going to be long and torturous for me.
Stay tuned for updates.







1 comment:
Do they share a room?
You might want to try what super nanny suggests and sit on the floor near the bedroom door and silently replace her into her bed each time she gets out. It takes a few nights but with consistency, the child eventually learns to stay in her bed and sleep.
Boundaries and rules are hard to set in some children. Good luck!
Post a Comment