Saturday, February 14, 2009

Curtains

This past Christmas I bought my oldest a new bedding set, and I've been hunting for just the right curtains. Not finding what I was looking for I decided to make my own. I bought a full size sheet set that matched her bedding and a yard of black fabric. Yesterday I started making the tabs for my curtains. Today I made all the tabs I needed then made the curtains for one of her windows. It was time for dinner. I'll finish it up tomorrow or Monday. BUT - I was so thrilled how the first pair turned out I just had to post. I am still not 100% sure I like the length, but I have room to change it. Pictures below.





Photobucket

3 comments:

~Emily~ said...

Super cute! What a great idea too!!

Anonymous said...

That looks really good. Very crisp and professional! :D

Donna/Ellie said...

Those look so great!!