Friday, February 6, 2009

Honest Scrap

Maggie tagged me a few weeks ago and I forgot about it.
Photobucket

The rules for the Honest Scrap award -

The honorees are to:



A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!

B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

1 - I hate spiders - they really creep me out.

2 - I also hate doing the dishes, especially by hand

3 - I don't have many hobbies because those that interest me the most cost too much money, like sewing

4 - My wedding colors were burgundy and black.

5 - I fear being buried alive or dying in a fire

6 - My kids are my greatest success thus far.

7 - I seem to attract bad luck

8 - I miss the Utah mountains

9 - I am done having kids. Two is plenty and since they both want to take dance - expensive

10 - I love going out to eat way more then I should. Probably has to do w/ my loathing of doing dishes.

I pick

http://lifeasamomat21.blogspot.com
http://ellie-michelle.blogspot.com/
http://thelifeofafulltimeworkingmotheroftwo.blogspot.com/
http://theabernathyfamily.blogspot.com/
http://connie-onedayatatime.blogspot.com/
http://thepinupmomma.blogspot.com/
http://imaginationisendless.blogspot.com/

Love you ladies!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Donna/Ellie said...

Thank you Jenny! Love ya xoxo