Monday, February 2, 2009
Sleep Training - Night 2
So tonight she screamed bloody murder as I carried her out of her sisters room and tried keeping her in her bed. Though, I think the screaming was not as long as the night before. Once she was calm I turned out her light and curled up on the floor beside her bed. After about 45 mins I left for a few minutes, so I got up did that and sat down for just a minute when I heard her come out of her room. I went in to pick her up and I put her back in bed, not saying a word to her. I checked on her just before 9 and she was sound asleep. So, some improvement. I hope we continue down this path of getting her to sleep in her own room and bed, rather than the floor next to her sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment