Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Chocolate - Day 2


High end jewelers understand the connection between women and chocolate, so while they are looking out for our waist lines, they've hit our pocket books. The latest craze in jewelry is Chocolate Gold.   You've got, pink, green, black, and white gold, why not brown?  I can't remember what I was looking for, probably info on chocolate making) when I found this link on chocolate gold.  I then tried to find stores that carry it, but could only find it in the highest end jewelry stores.  I told my husband how it's made - basically bombarding pink gold w/ ions to create a deep permenant brown color - and he told me - ahh so people are paying a premium for tarnished pink gold.  Such a cynic.  I think it's pretty.  I love jewelry, but got out of the habit of wearing it when I had babies.  Maybe someday, I'll find something w/ in budget and suggest it.  ;) 




Photobucket

1 comment:

Janet said...

I don't like chocolate, but I'm really impressed with these!