Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Psst
Hey, come here, closer, closer, OK TOO CLOSE LOL! You aren't going to believe this, but in the last 4 nights I've gone to bed either before or shortly after 11pm. I KNOW! Like how did that happen? I am usually asleep by 1am. It's almost like someone flipped a switch. I was so exhausted by all that we had to do on Saturday that I was out cold before 11, and I've been going to bed around that time ever since. I guess it's about time, as I've had a very hard time adjusting to the time zone difference, and it did help that everything out east is on an hour later then in the west. It also doesn't help when your friends and family are in MST either. So, it looks like everyone will have a small window to chat with me because if this continues I'm done at 11pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment