Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mom Can't Get Sick

Today I had a killer sinus headache. So bad they are like migraines, sensitive to light, smells, and noise. Luckily my girls know how to make peanut butter and jelly and can, for the part clean up after them selves.

Once they've quieted down, I took a nice nap, D came home and made dinner for us. But, as I look about the place it's a disaster. Laundry and dishes need to be done. Rooms and bathrooms need to be cleaned. I am still a little beat so it's just more for me to do tomorrow.

I get sick one day and I feel like I am at least 3 days behind.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Donna/Ellie said...

Aw I hope you feel better soon! I too know how sad it is when a killer headache takes you down then puts you somehow 5 days behind. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I'm so sorry! I have been getting sinus headaches all winter and it's NO fun. I hope yours clears up soon. :(