About once a day my cute 2 yr old will come up to me and poke at my arms or tummy and say "Mommy, you're squishy" Nothing like a two yr old to remind you that you need to loose weight and tone up a bit
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Could be worse. My 3 year old says, "Mama, you're getting REALLY big." I can't help but get mad because it's ALL belly, and she KNOWS it's her brother making me look like a beer-guzzling trailer-park king. When that happens I don't know whether to laugh or cry, haha!
2 comments:
Could be worse. My 3 year old says, "Mama, you're getting REALLY big." I can't help but get mad because it's ALL belly, and she KNOWS it's her brother making me look like a beer-guzzling trailer-park king. When that happens I don't know whether to laugh or cry, haha!
Oy! I need no reminders of how "Squishy" I am. I think it is on my mind 24/7! I even dream about my thinner days...
Post a Comment