Monday, January 5, 2009

Naomi's First Talk

Yesterday Naomi gave her first talk in Primary. The theme this month is "Heavenly Father Loves us and has a plan for us" She did such a great job. Read it perfectly and clearly so everyone could hear her.

This is her talk - complete with pictures. Though, they are not they same ones I found in out library and the first picture here, I didn't use because they didn't have it.

Heavenly Father Loves Us and Has A Plan for Us.

Before we came to earth we lived with heavenly Father.

Photobucket

He wanted us to come to Earth to get a body and make right choices.

This plan includes.

Getting Baptized
Photobucket

Taking the Sacrament
Photobucket

Getting Married in the Temple.
Photobucket

And, helping others.
Photobucket

I know that he sent me to a family that will teach me about Heavenly Father and Jesus and when I do these things I will be able to return to my Heavenly Father some day. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ AMEN.


Photobucket

No comments: