HAHA! Let me get this straight, you are INSIDE taking pictures of the girls OUTSIDE playing in the snow? lol. You aren't any fun at all! hehe. Is Sariah throwing a snowball at Naomi? I wish it would snow that much here! Just once!
LOL! Yep busted! I was still in my Pjs - doing laundry today but I couldn't make them stay in and wait for me to have clean clothes to go outside. And yes, Sariah is throwing snow at Naomi. They had a blast.
LOL That is so funny! I did the same thing the other day. I didn't feel like going out so I sent my little sister and Aiden out onto the balcony to play! It looks like they had fun playing in the snow!
3 comments:
HAHA! Let me get this straight, you are INSIDE taking pictures of the girls OUTSIDE playing in the snow? lol. You aren't any fun at all! hehe. Is Sariah throwing a snowball at Naomi? I wish it would snow that much here! Just once!
LOL! Yep busted! I was still in my Pjs - doing laundry today but I couldn't make them stay in and wait for me to have clean clothes to go outside. And yes, Sariah is throwing snow at Naomi. They had a blast.
LOL That is so funny! I did the same thing the other day. I didn't feel like going out so I sent my little sister and Aiden out onto the balcony to play! It looks like they had fun playing in the snow!
Post a Comment