Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Now That Freaked Me OUT!

Naomi and Sariah were playing when I heard Naomi tell Sariah to open the door, but she wouldn't open it, thinking she's standing right in front of it I suggested that she have Sariah move towards the window so Naomi could open it. Well she did but Naomi still couldn't open the door and called for my help. That's when I discovered the door was LOCKED from the inside. I tried to get Sariah to unlock the door and when that didn't work I went to the kitchen and scrambled to find something long and pointy to fit through the hole to see if I could pick the lock. Of course at that moment I CAN NOT find my meat thermometer when suddenly Naomi yells "MOM! She did it!" Whew! What a relief. We then had a lesson about not locking the doors ever again, because mommy doesn't want to have to break down the door to get you out.

I hope that was a lesson learned.


Photobucket

No comments: