Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Two things

There is 1 thing with each of my kids that they do that truly drives me nuts.

Sariah likes to pet my nose, it was cute the first several dozen time, but now it's starting to irritate me. Mainly because after she's done, I've got smudge marks on my glasses.

Naomi will find a word, phrase or even a series of sounds that she'll repeat over and over and with each repetition it gets louder and higher pitched. I wish I knew how to get her to stop.

Not bad really if they only have 1 thing.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My kid does that too. She picked it up from me. One time she was crying and I was trying to cheer her up, so I ran my finger down her nose and said "Ski-jump!" and it made her laugh. Now, she'll sometimes pet my nose when I'm trying to rest, slip her finger into my nostril and say "Ooops!" But it's NO accident! :p