**************************
I need a step stool in my kitchen. One might wonder what's significant about that? I am 6 ft tall and I need a step stool for my kitchen.
**************************
My brain stopped working today. I put the milk in the cupboard. - 1/2 gallon of it. Only to be discovered several hours late by my daughter when she opened it to set the table.
**************************
I have a ton of church stuff to do this week, and I am so unmotivated to do it.
**************************
I got very little done today. Just a few batches of laundry including my sheets. Which means more laundry to do tomorrow.







2 comments:
I'm totally cracking up at the milk one. I hate when my Mommy brain kicks in! I also think that's funny that you need a step stool when you are so tall. I love random posts!
Ugh, I totally understand the milk one! That sucks (but yet I admit I laughed when I read it :))
Post a Comment