Saturday, January 3, 2009

Primary Activity

Today was the first of 4 planned activities we have for the primary kids (between the ages of 3-11) each year. It was planned to have the kids meet their new teachers. We played a few "get to know you" type games, and our primary secretary teaches dance and taught the kids some dance moves. She's so awesome with the kids. Then the kids made "Ants on a log" for a snack. Naomi had a blast, so did Sariah, who I brought with me so D could get some stuff at the town home done. One problem, the 8-11 yr olds didn't show up. Not even the ones who had younger brothers and/or sisters who were there. On one hand I don't really blame them, they have scouts and activity days. I hope we can plan future activities that will make them feel more included. Something to work on during the new year.


Photobucket

No comments: