Monday, January 19, 2009

A Weird Question

Today the Directv guy came and got our dish hooked up, and after he was outside running the wires he came in and said there was a guy outside wanting to know if our house was for sale. I went to the door and he said he saw a sign a while back and lots of work done and was wondering if it was for sale? UM NO! Didn't you see the big ole moving van in front of the place a month ago? When I told him that we just bought it, he said oh, I live next door, welcome to the neighborhood.

Now that was just weird.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too funny! Not very perceptive... I think I would realize if someone moved in next door! LOL

Anonymous said...

Maybe he wasn't home when you guys were moving in. Weird...