Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Seeqpod

So a while back I was looking for music players for my blog. I tried a few, but the one I like the best is Seeqpod. It has most of the songs I am looking for and I like the player and the fact it DOES NOT auto start. I was on the other day looking for Christmas songs for my play list, when I noticed they had some new players. Their micro player allows you to select any one of your created play lists. This is great because now I don't have a whole bunch of different players on the side of my blog. Woo hoo - it was starting to look a little cluttered. The only down side is that it's still a little too big to fit all the way on the side of a blog. But the upside you can use the skip to get to the song you want. I also like the fact that if I add a song to my list it automatically updates it on my blog. I may have to create a few more playlists. LOL - well maybe not for a while.

No comments: