November is almost over. One more thanks since I missed the first Thursday.
I am thankful for my friends - both my IRL and Online friends. I don't have many friends, but the ones I have are worth their weight in gold. They are some amazing ladies and I don't know what I would do w/o them.
I also love my online ladies. Especially the Sparrows and LLLDS ladies. You are an awesome online support group and wonderful adult conversation
I also want to thank everyone who reads my blog, and especially those who take the time to comment. It's nice to know people think you are interesting enough to read.
Hope everyone has a wonderful and happy holiday season.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
You're awesome Jenny!!
Alright, so I don't post comments, but I read everyone of your blogs. You've been a very special friend to me over the years, both in person and online. I miss you much Jenny and hope that someday you'll move back to Utah so we can start our Kanasta games up again.
I wish the same to you Jenny! And to comment on your other post, I switch to a MAC book when my PC laptop bit the dust last summer and I WILL NEVER GO BACK.
back to being thankful...ditto! xoxo
Post a Comment