Last night I got all the laundry washed and put away, except for the girls clothes. Naomi puts hers away and I was going to help Sariah in the morning. So, I put their clothes in their baskets and put Naomi's in her room. I told Naomi that she didn't have to do it now, but that I would like it done tomorrow. She said she would AFTER naptime. I told her NO, that I would like it done in the morning. After much back and forth, both last night and this morning, she's finally in her room putting her clothes away.
The other basket with Sariahs clothes was left in my room. I know she got up to hang out with her sister, and Naomi came down complaing about it, so we told her to read her a story and that she has to go back to bed when she's done. Thrilled with the idea she ran off and we didn't hear a peep for either girl the rest of the night. When I went to bed, there in my room was Sariah's empty laundry basket. I went to her room and she tried to put all of her clothes away - not folded, nor neat, but she tried. Not a word nor argument she just did it.
It's not always like this - sometimes when I ask them to do something it's the other way around. I just thought it was so cute Sariah tried to do it all by herself.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment